Manicure is derived from the Latin words manus, meaning hand and cura, meaning care. Manicures began over 5000 years ago. In Arab countries, henna was used for manicures. Regular manicures keep the nails smooth, the skin soft, and improves the appearance of the hands and keep the cuticles attractive and most importantly the nails healthy.
A Jouvence manicure consists of:
- Massage of the hand,
- An application of polish or buff
- As an optional extra a paraffin wax treatment can be used to soften and moisturize the hands.
Depending on the nail polish or treatment you require, at Jouvence we offer a range of nail treatments utilizing the following product lines:
1. OPI Nail Lacquers
- A renowned global leader for its Nail Lacquers and for raising the standards by which the professional nail care industry operates
- OPI’s Nail Lacquers is a brilliant, chip-resistant, professional formula available in over 200 fashion forward colours.
- None of the OPI products are subject to animal testing.
- Jouvence has a number of colours to choose from, that leave your nails strong with a healthy shine.
2. Supernail ProGel UV/LED Gel Polish
- For chip free gel polish that lasts 2-3 weeks, and cures under UV light within 2 minutes.
- We have a number of ProGel colours, and continuously increasing our range as per clients demand.
3. Supernail ESN Gel System
- It’s used to give tips the edge with Gel enhancements, for added length and strength.
- We have Natural or French tips for Gel to be used with Gel Overlays that boost the beauty of natural nails.
Your hand and your smile are the first to be noticed by strangers, acquaintances and friends. So, why not put your best ‘hand’ forward for a handshake? Have a manicure once a month by a professional manicurist at Jouvence Slimming and Beauty, because only they knows best how to keep your hands looking and feeling beautiful.
On a daily basis our feel are under a lot of strain, we spend all day on our feet running to meetings, going for lunches and then when you finally get home, the shoes are off only to be put back on again because you’ve got to go out. Our feet are doing the best they can, by trying to adapt to this environment which can result in sore feet and legs, a build up of hard skin, toes that curl under and corns to list a few. Surveys indicate that more than 90% of women suffer from sore feet and legs, corns, calluses or bunions, you are not on your own!
The great news is that you can make them look and feel great, just pop in to Jouvence Slimmimg and Beauty for the pampering your feet have been yearning for! We also provide Medi-Heel treatments and pedicures, proven to minimize and successfully alleviate these problems after only just a few treatments.
Here are before and after pictures after 3-5 Medi Heel treatments
At Jouvence a standard full pedicure consists of:
- A foot soak
- Application of moisturizing creams
- A brief foot massage
- The removal of dead skin cells on the bottom of feet and heels,
- The application of polish or buff.
- As an optional extra, feet can be dipped in melted paraffin wax for softening and moisturizing.
Considering that an average person apparently walks the equivalent of four times around the world in their lifetime. Your feet definitely deserve a little pampering.
Don’t miss out on one of life most inexpensive treats. Everyone deserves a pedicure, at least once a month! Come to Jouvence Slimmimg Beauty for a pedicure really are designed for you !