Imagine liposuction without surgery. No cutting, no probing rods into your body, no risk of internal injury, no bruising or pain and no recovery time. This is the medical miracle of lipo laser treatment. It is the best non-invasive alternative to liposuction.
Introducing the Lipo Slim Laser:
The lipo laser slim is the latest slimming and contouring system. This procedure is designed to reduce unwanted fat without surgery. The laser penetrates through the skin to the hypodermis and makes the
fat cell release its glycerol, water and free fatty acids. The fat cell shrinks and collapses. The lymphatic system then removes the fatty liquids through your veins. The body needs to get the released liquids out through heat or energy in 24 hours to prevent it from turning back into fat cells. This is done through a FIR sauna treatment.
The Lipo Slim Laser is totally non-invasive and can be safely carried out by therapists as the machine is a Class 3B cold red laser device. The Lipo Slim Laser causes the fat cell membranes to lose their round shape. This alteration of the cell chemistry triggers the release of an enzyme (lipase) which can break the triglyceride molecules down into fatty acids and glycerol molecules which are now small enough to pass through the pores of the cell wall. The fat deposit which then travel into the interstitial tissue from where they are picked up by the lymphatic system for transportation throughout the body for use as an energy source. The body’s natural drainage helps the lymphatic system function more efficiently resulting in inch loss in those areas where the treatment is focused.
What Results can be Expected from Lipo Laser Treatment?
While a combination of healthy eating and physical exercise are great ways to reduce fat, it targets your body as a whole and you tone up in areas where you don’t have much fat first while the problem areas take a lot longer to tone up.
Lipo laser treatment can focus on your specific problem areas and therefore produces the results that you really want far quicker. The results of Lipo Laser treatment are amazing. One session removes about 425 calories from your fat cells.
Non-surgical Lipo Slim Laser is a procedure that helps men and women lose that last stubborn weight they can’t seem to get off no matter how much exercise and dieting they do. This procedure has different techniques to help different parts of the body. Laser lipo can help the face, neck, arms, legs, hips and stomach.
“The Lipo Slim Laser is Approved by the South African Medical board”
FIR Sauna Body Shaping System
This is how the FIR SAUNA Body Shaping System works:
- As your skin is the biggest detox organ the FIR SAUNA Body Shaping system helps to remove unwanted toxins through perspiring.
- If your lymphatic system is slow or not removing the waste in your body, the FIR SAUNA Body Shaping System will help speed up the lymph systems processes.
- You can burn up to 600 calories in a 30min session.
- Far Infrared Rays are invisible light that was discovered by a scientist named Sir William Herschel in 1800 while he was carrying out research; he found that they are a spectrum of sunlight. Far Infrared Energy is absorbed very easily by the human body and helps in all aspects of bodily growth and development. It is very healing and rejuvenating. It energizes the cells, inner tissues, glands, nerves and organs beneath the skin.
- Among the total spectrum of solar rays coming from the sun, the Far Infrared Rays are the safest and the most beneficial. For example, the visible light spectrum, with very short wavelengths, is reflected away from the body. When near infrared (NIR) waves heat organic substances the surface gets hotter than the interior, and conduction from the surface heats the interior. By contrast, far-infrared penetrates deeply with a very uniform warming effect.
Infrared Heating Level benefits
- 30 to 35°C for stimulating blood circulation and relaxation
- 35 to 40°C for pain relief & muscle relaxation
- 40 to 50°C for physiotherapy e.g. for rheumatoid arthritis
- 50 to 60°C for increased sweating with high temperature
How Far Infrared Rays (FIR) Work
- The intensity of FIR produced by the human body constantly fluctuates. When its intensity is high, we feel healthy and are able to overcome ailments. When the FIR begins to decline, we are subject to attacks of illness and tend to age more quickly.
- FIR stimulates cellular metabolism which increases the body’s regenerative ability and helps restore the proper function of the nervous system. When any tissue in the body is exposed to FIR the body’s healing processes are activated. Studies suggest FIR helps to maintain general health and prevent disease. FIR is capable of penetrating deep into the human body, gently expanding capillaries and stimulating blood circulation. So FIR stimulates the production of cell tissue and rapidly promotes the regeneration of skin and blood tissue.
- Far Infra Red helps relieve chronic fatigue, stress, nervous tension, toxicity, arthritis, insomnia, rheumatism, pain, high cholesterol levels, diabetes, back problems, muscle pain, abnormal nerve function, sports injuries, respiratory ailments, digestive disorders, poor circulation, viruses, and much more. It also helps with the excretion of harmful substances such as heavy metals, it stimulates enzyme activity in the body and reduces acidity.
- It aids detoxification, improves metabolism, boosts the immune system, eliminates waste from the body, improves lymph drainage, prevents the growth of bacteria and much more.
The FIR Sauna blanket is like a sleeping bag that you get inside. Unlike the Far Infra Red cabinets, that have three FIR panels in them, the blanket is 100% FIR giving you a much more successful detox.
What are the benefits of Far Infrared Sauna?
Far Infrared benefits are immediate and amazing! Regular sports take time and always carry the risk of injury. While active exercise and balanced diet are excellent for good health, an equally good substitute – the amazing new Far Infrared Sauna – lets you stay healthy in pleasant and relaxing way. Soft, soothing Far Infrared heat helps receive the all round ‘training effect’ (30 minute FIR sauna = 10km run) while reading, watching TV, talking on phone, listening to your favourite music or simply relaxing in the comfort of sauna-in-spa™.
Detoxification: Increased Blood Circulation
Our body reacts to the increased FIR heating through the natural cooling process of perspiring. Increased blood circulation stimulates the sweat glands, releasing built-up toxins and waste.
- Through the perspiration process, acid and waste residue like toxins, sodium, alcohol, nicotine, cholesterol, urea and the potentially carcinogenic heavy metals (mercury, zinc, lead, nickel, cadmium) are removed from the cells.
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Lowers Cholesterol & Lowers Triglycerides
The body responds to the deep heating effect of the FIR via a hypothalamic-induced increase in both heart volume and rate. As body increases sweat production to cool itself, the heart works harder pumping blood at a greater rate to boost circulation, supplying the conditioning benefits of a continuous exercise. Heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate increases, while diastolic blood pressure drops, for improved overall cardiovascular fitness. The lower FIR temperature ranges are found to be very safe for those with cardiovascular risk. This conditioning has even greater benefit to those who are unable to exercise. Thus, our FIR saunas will provide overall, systematic treatment of muscles, joints, and body especially for areas often not regularly addressed through movement and exercising. ‘Passive exercise’ of FIR Saunas results in significant lowering of blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides
“Regular use of a sauna…may be as effective as a means of cardiovascular conditioning and burning and burning of calories as regular exercise.” Journal of the American Medical Association 8/7/1981
Burn Calories & Weight Control
Although weight loss from perspiration is quickly regained by re-hydration with water, the FIR effect of sending more blood to the capillaries and converting fats results more than 600 calories burnt in just one 30 minute session – the equivalent of running 10-15 km. As our body expends energy to produce sweat (1gm. sweat requires 0.586 kcal), a moderately conditioned person can easily sweat off up to 1000 gm or more in a FIR sauna session.
- Improved Muscle Tone and Strength
- Body Shaping
- Increased Energy levels
Further, when heavy metals are reduced, the metabolic imbalances that were causing poor digestion and weight gain will be corrected. Also, lipophilic toxins stored in fat are decreased making it easier for weight loss. Because fat becomes water soluble at 110ºF, subcutaneous fat can be released along with the sweat and toxins. The FIR sauna is especially valuable system for those who don’t exercise and those who cannot exercise yet want an effective weight control and fitness program, giving them the benefits that regular exercise brings.
With Infrared Therapy, result is immediate. The infrared Sauna-in-spa will carve out a younger, taut and shapely, fit body with a boost of energy level at a new high.
Table showing calories burnt by a 150-pound adult in thirty minutes of exercise:
SPORTS CALORIES Rowing (Peak effort) 600 Marathon Running 593 Swimming (Crawl) 300 Jogging 300 Tennis (fast game) 265 Cycling (10 mph) 225 Golfing (without cart) 150 Walking (3.5 mph) 150
Immune System Enhancement
A typical FIR sauna session will cause a brief 1 to 3ºF increase in body temperature. As the body works to combat this ‘artificial fever’ the body’s immune system is strengthened. This helps in body’s defence against bacteria, microbes and consequent infection. This phenomenon also helps trigger the production of white blood cells by the bone marrow and killer T cells by the thymus. The overall result is immune system enhancement.
Rejuvenation & Stress and Fatigue Reduction
- The most immediate relief offered by the FIR sauna is simple relaxation, as it melts away the stress and tension of urban life. Dilated capillaries lead to improved blood circulation resulting in reduced stress levels. Just a few minutes in the gentle warmth of FIR sauna will give you an overall massaging effect, soothing jangled nerves and knotted muscles. The user will feel rejuvenated and renewed, restored in both body and mind.
- Cellulites are gel like lumps made up of fat, water and wastes trapped in pockets beneath the skin. An infrared thermal system warms three times deeply as conventional saunas, causing heavy sweating leading to effective clearing of this kind of unwanted debris from the body.
- Relieves Muscle Spasm, Body Pain, Joint Pain and Stiffness Treats Rheumatoid Arthritis
- The increased heating causes pores of the skin to open up. The profuse sweating achieved within few minutes in an FIR sauna sweats off deeply imbedded impurities (dirt, oil and makeup) and dead skin cells, leaving the skin glowing, immaculately clean and free of body odour.
- Increased blood circulation draws the skin’s own natural nutrients to the surface. Your skin will experience firmness, improved tone, elasticity, texture and colour. Roughness will start declining making way for smooth and soft skin. Increased blood circulation has also been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions and cuts. Further, open wounds heal more quickly, reducing scarring.
Research also shown that negative ions can:
- Reduce histamine, which triggers hay fever.
- Affect levels of serotonin, a neuro hormone associated with anxiety, stress and migraine.
- Have a beneficial effect on anyone suffering from bronchial complaints such as bronchitis asthma, catarrh and the common cold.
- Help sufferers of insomnia, migraine, emphysema, eczema, headaches, tiredness, and general feelings of malaise.
- Increase the speed and quality of healing of burns and surgical incisions with less cross infection and reduced pain.
- Enhance the body’s absorption and utilization of oxygen, thus assisting concentration and alertness.
- Reduce the effects of passive smoking, and allergies to pollen, dust and pets.
- Remove and destroy airborne bacteria and viruses